Pages

Thứ Ba, 16 tháng 4, 2013

iPhone 5 screw messed up a bit


Hi,



Today after cleaning my iPhone I found that my pentelobe screw is messed up a little.


I don't know what caused this. But still the form is little bit changed. Just the left screw, the right one is fine.



So the question is, does it still covered by Apple Repairs and Service Coverage?


I am afraid that Apple thought that I open the iPhone.




Click the image for bigger picture.







blue circle : the pentalobe screw edge is messed up a bit, looks like a little circular.


red circle : it's chipped. as you can see.




Thanks you.



 


View the original article here

1 nhận xét:

  1. I visited many blogs, but the audio feature for audio songs existing at this website is actually marvelous. Browse around this website: Top Encryption Software Guide! & Double Your Results At How To Encrypt A Password For Freeing In Half The Time

    Trả lờiXóa