Pages

Chủ Nhật, 9 tháng 6, 2013

Iphone 5 is stolen, what to do?

Hi,

 

My iphone 5 has been stolen two days ago. I've tried to track him via icloud.com/find with "find my iphone", but it keeps repeating

that my device is offline. I suppose that means it's turned off?

 

Steps I did take:

- I've reported the theft at the local police station.

- I've actived "lost modus", and I've put another password on my Iphone.

- I've deactived my sim.

- Finally, I've registered my iphone at apple.com since I didn't do that before.

 

Which further steps can I take? What will happen if the thief turnes my iphone on, or connects it with a computer?

Will Apple see this, because I've registered my product? Will I be able to track him?

 

All tips and help are welcome!

 

Greets Tom


View the original article here

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét