Pages

Thứ Sáu, 4 tháng 1, 2013

iphone 5 Cellular data keeps disconnecting

My iPhone 5 is running on iOS 6.0.1, the version that suppose to fix the Cellular and WiFi issues.

 

It seems like the issue is even worst! My wifi DOWNLOAD speed is faster, however, whenever i view video's on Youtube or any other apps with video streaming, it is extremlly slow!

 

Thats not a major issue, however, my cellular data ALWAYS keeps on disconnecting, it shows full bar and 3G or E is always there, however, nothing seems to work, unless i go to setting, turn cellular data off for a few sec's and then back on. sometimes this works and sometimes it does.

 

My friend also faces the same issue with his phone and we are on two different networks.

 

I hope apple fixes this issue in iOS 6.1

 

Any idea how to resolve this?


View the original article here

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét