Pages

Thứ Bảy, 5 tháng 1, 2013

Streaming Audio is terrible on iPhone 5

Since I can't seem to find anything on the Apple Support forums, I've decided to mention this here.  There is a thread on Macrumors also mentioning this issue.

 

Basically I went from the iPhone 4 to the iPhone 5 and switched carriers from AT&T to Verizon.  Since then trying to stream audio using iheartradio, the web, or my lex and terry app has been almost useless.  Using my lex and terry app is pointless.  It just constantly cuts out after a minute.  iHeartradio basically goes in and out very frequently. 

 

I considered the problem was Verizon but it appears others on differant networks are having similiar issues.  Just to be clear I'm using aux for sound, not bluetooth.

 

If anyone can help find the root of this problem it would be appreciated.  I'm mostly questioning the hardware and OS at this point.  Also a potential issues with the API the developers use.  Meaning possibly the apps just need updated to support new APIs in iOS6.

 

If Apple could chime in that would be awesome as well.


View the original article here

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét