Pages

Thứ Năm, 10 tháng 1, 2013

Unique(?) tethering problem...

So I have a rather interesting problem. I am able to turn on tethering, connect my iphone 5 with ios 6.0.2 and use it no problem.  the problem arises when I turn off tethering and dont use it for a couple hours.  When I go to activate tethering, it will boot me out of the screen and tell me that I have to contact my provider to set up tethering.  to fix this, all I have to do is "reset the network settings". the problem is, I have to do this multiple times a day.

 

I have switched my sim card, got Apple to do a hardware swap (theyve given me another brand new iphone 5 as mine was only 1 week old) and have done multiple reinstalls from scratch (not using my backed up data) and have hard rebooted countless times.  I have also contacted my provider and they have taken off and reinitialized the tethering service.  It continues to happen.

 

I have read many boards but havent been successful in finding someone else with the same problem as me.

 

If anyone has any idea what is happening and know a fix, please share!


View the original article here

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét