Pages

Thứ Bảy, 16 tháng 11, 2013

iPhone 5 Power Button flaky since upgrade to iOS 7

I never had any issues with the power/sleep button on my iPhone 5 in the past.  However, immediately after upgrading to iOS 7 I started having issues with the button not responding very well.  It can take numerous presses to get it to work, or sometimes it just works on the first try.  I have updated to the latest 7.0.1 and 7.0.2 but with no change in behavior.  I am fairly certain that there is some sort of issue or bug with iOS 7, and that it is not a hardware issue.

 

Has anyone else come across this problem, and if so, was there anything found that could possibly fix it (aside from restoring an old backup of the phone before it was upgraded to iOS7)?


View the original article here

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét