Pages

Thứ Bảy, 16 tháng 11, 2013

iPhone4 shuts off at 29% 30% battery remaining


Greetings!



I have an iPhone4 around a year old running iOS 4.3.3.



I don't know when this problem started... I usually charge before hitting 30% battery.  Of course the one time I need to use the phone for an emergency and don't have a charger handy I have a problem



At 29% battery the phone will shut itself off and show the charge screen.  If I do a hard reset the phone will come on... boot up... then turn itself off again.



If I charge the phone to 30-31% it will work perfectly fine until it hits 29%.  I've repeated this a dozen times to make sure.



I've tried everything I can think of to try to fix this problem.  I can't really find anyone else with the exact same problem.


View the original article here

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét