Pages

Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2012

iphone 5 VGA cable

I've got an iPhone 5 lightning-to-VGA cable.

 

I can plug it into the TV using a VGA-to-VGA cable no problem - works perfectly.

 

I then tried to use both of the following:

 

  • VGA-to-component (RGB) cable
  • VGA-to-composite (singe yellow plug for video) cable

 

neither of these worked to my TV or to other monitors I used.

 

Does anyone know what the VGA output on the apple cable is actually sending?

 

Does it only support the RGB component VGA output or does it support the composite signal?  Or possibly both?

 

The iphone did at least recognise that the TV was connected when using the VGA-to-RGB cable, but nothing displayed on the screen.

 

Much appreciate, thanks


View the original article here

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét