Pages

Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2012

My iPhone 5 shows low connectivity with my Airport Express

Both my wife and I have iPhone 5s.

 

We replaced an older airport with a new 2nd gen Airport express until we have money to buy a time capsule. Anyway, we figured that it would be faster then out old airport with the 5Ghz 802n that our old didn't support. I hooked it up, and the setup was a breeze. But then I noticed a problem...

 

My wife's iPhone 5, as well as her MacBook Pro connect with no problems at full signal strength. So do our iPads. My iPhone though consistently shows low signal strength throughout our home. When I run the airport software, it shows all the devices connected with good speed, except my iPhone 5, which is shown as poor.

 

Does anyone have thoughts/ suggestions?

 

Thanks,

 

Carl


View the original article here

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét