Pages

Thứ Ba, 1 tháng 1, 2013

Please help. Iphone 5 and itunes download.


Please help



Today I bought the iphone 5. Tried to sync it  to my itunes but had a message come up saying 'The phone Natalie's phone can not be used because it requires itunes 10.7 or later' I've followed the instructions and been to www.itunes.com/uk and clicked download on itunes. It seems to download, and a message comes up in norton saying itunes setup 12 exe (or something like that) It doesn't ask me to restart my computer or anything. I've tired a few times both restarting and not and when I plug my phone in, the same message pops up that I need to download 10.7 Please help, been trying for hours.



Thank you in advance for any support.



Natalie x


View the original article here

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét