Pages

Thứ Sáu, 5 tháng 4, 2013

iTunes could not back up the iPhone because not enough free space is available on this computer

iTunes 11.0.1 (22)

Mac OS X 10.6.8

218.83 GB available

iOS 6.0.2

iPhone5

 

I get this error occasionally since getting the iPhone5 in October. My last successful back up to thei Mac was yesterday. Tonight, no backup.

 

One time when this occurred I had trashed files, and after I emptied the Trash the sympton went away. Tonight I had files in the Trash and emptie the Trash before connecting my iPhone and now no backup allowed.

I have quit and relaunched iTunes, and unconnected and connected the iPhone tonight with no change in the symptom.

 

My next counter measure will be to reboot.

 

Any suggestions?


View the original article here

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét