Pages

Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 4, 2013

Share music folder ONLY

Dear all, I am having the following issue I hope you can help with:

I am running itunes under windows 8. I have setup two users on the same desktop. Only me has iphone / ipad. Installing itunes it has put its libraries under my user account. However, I wish to share ONLY the music files with the other user i.e. for him to able and listen to the same music files directly from his account. I can obviously give him access rights to the folder but I don't really want to do that. The good option would be to place ONLY the music files under the PUBLIC user account - but I don't know how to do this!

I have found some articles / solutions talking about moving the itunes media folder under "public" account  - but this means that other items apart from music is transfered (not desirable). Any suggestions or directions?

Thank you in advance


View the original article here

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét