Pages

Thứ Bảy, 6 tháng 4, 2013

Unlocking TV Shows to play on other devices

Hi

I finally thought instead of buy DVD tv series i would buy TV series on itunes. I didn't research at first but i figure if i can buy my songs and play them anywhere i can buy tv shows and play them anywhere too... Oh how wrong was I.

I can't play them back on my media player i have hooked up to the tv. I normally buy my dvd's and copy them to my server so i can play them through my network. I can't do this with Apple TV shows.. which is a shame. I'll stick to buying DVD's unless there is a way to unlock?

To sum it up, is there a way i can play my purchased TV shows on other devices. If not is there a way i can get a refund on the Falling Skies series so i can go purchase them instead on DVD?

Thank you


View the original article here

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét