Pages

Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 2, 2013

Yellow 'Other' Capacity.

My iPhone 5 is taken up by 7.53GB of 'Other'. I don't have a ridiculous amount of contacts, calendar events, voice memos, notes, emails, saved safari pages or anything like that (especially after I went through and deleted half of them all to decrease the size of my 'other' capacity, not that it worked). I even restored my iPhone and it barely made a difference. I've tried everything that I've read on these discussion boards and none if it has seemed to help. I've read a few things about 3rd party apps and 'tmp lost files' or something but I have no idea what any of that means. I'm considering just taking my phone into an Apple Store and seeing what they have to say. Unless someone here can help me? This yellow bar is taking up over half of my phones full capacity.


View the original article here

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét