Pages

Thứ Bảy, 23 tháng 2, 2013

Change id associated with Facetime

Hi there,

How does one change the id associated with Facetime.
I first brought two ipod touch 4th Gen. Registered each one with a separate Apple id. I don't recall what the initial setup screen for facetime was like when I started it first time.

But now I brought a iphone 4 and used the same apple id associated with one of the ipod touches for the iphone. So now when I call from the iphone4 to this ipod using Facetime, the call goes through but it's wierd to see the same name on both devices. Same names here are the caller and the called party.

I see zero options to change anything for facetime besides just adding new contacts. There is nothing in Settings menu either.


View the original article here

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét