Pages

Chủ Nhật, 11 tháng 8, 2013

My iPhone5 will not start up all the way.

My iPhone5 was working perfectly fine one day. Then I try to reboot my phone, and for some reason it couldn't get past the apple logo. If it did get past the apple logo, one of four things would happen.

 

A.) The apple logo will fade to blue, and reboot over and over again.

 

B.) The apple logo will disappear and the entire screen will turn completely red.

 

C.) The apple logo will just appear and reappear over and over again.


D.) The apple logo will dim and the following text will pop up at the top of the screen

 

     [NAND] _FindFlashMediaAndKeepout:600 Physical nand block offset 1

     [NAND] Start:335 this 0x938e2c0 Provider=0x938efc00

     [NAND] WMR_Start:149 Apple PPN NAND Driver, Read/Write

     [NAND] WMR_Start:174 FIL_Init[OK]

 

 

(I'm not sure if all the spacing is precise, but it was all that mumbo-jumbo)

 

As much as I didn't want to, I restored my phone. I didn't have a lot of my things backed up, so I lost a lot of things I had on there.

 

My phone seemed to be perfectly fine, no errors. It ran smoothly for about 12 hours. Then the same thing happened again.

 

I don't understand why this happened again. I mean I restored my phone completely and all. It just makes no logical sense to me.

 

I just wanted to know what I could do about this. I have Applecare, but I would still have to spend 200 dollars if I need to get a new phone. I don't feel that is right if the phone has factory errors or something.

 

If I could get a clear response on what this is, why it's happening, and how it could be fixed, I will be a very happy young lady.

 

Thank you!


View the original article here

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét