Pages

Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 3, 2013

Hello..can you hear me?!

I got my iPhone 5 replaced a few weeks after I got it due to me getting a bad one. Ever since I got this one no one can hear me..or they have a hard time doing so. It has gotten progressively worse, like yesterday I called my mom and she couldn't hear me at all, and I was SCREAMING into the phone. I thought it was her phone since hers is kinda sucky and I called 2 more people and they also couldn't hear me, then a few hours later I called another friend and they said it sounded like a foreign man on the phone, and I am a female...? Today it is a little better, where they can make out a few words but they say it is staticy and on my end it is staticy too.. I don't understand the issue and am going to call Apple tomorrow or go to the nearest store, hopefully they can fix it or replace it. Has anyone else had this issue?


View the original article here

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét