Pages

Thứ Bảy, 23 tháng 3, 2013

iPhone 5 screen is black and phone is on?

Iphone screen is black and the phone is turned on. Held down home and power buttons for 10 seconds, hooked it up to itunes. Says I need to enter the passcode, I can't see the key pad though. I have had it for a month and when I first got it, sometimes the screen would go black and the display is I pressed to the right of the home button would flicker on and off. I though it was a problem with the brightness control but yesterday the phone just went black. I know it is on because you can call it and answer the phone if you guess where the slider lock is. Do you think it is faulty hardware or display problems. What timeline do I have to tak it back to apple. So kind to help out. Look forward to hearing what you have to say.


View the original article here

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét