Pages

Thứ Bảy, 23 tháng 3, 2013

iPhone 5 lagging and group messages.

i got my iphone the day it came out and it has been lagging and even freezing on me. when i scroll through my pages and sometimes exit an app it slows down and even stops working sometimes. i also have a problem with my group messages. i get my notifications 30 seconds after the message comes in. its very annoying because ill be in my imessage app and the notification pops up after i have already responded to the message. any help or tips please? i dont have too many apps and i have around 6 GB of space left so i dont have too much stuff. and i dont have apps running in the backgroup when this stuff happens. im on AT&T if that helps. anything i can do please help.


View the original article here

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét