Pages

Thứ Tư, 13 tháng 3, 2013

wifi / cell service problems?

Hey,

 

So I have an iPhone 5. It's the 6.1.2 (10B146) version for Verzion. Here's my problem, whenever I'm connected to wifi I always loose my signal. For example I will be connected to my wifi for a good 2 minutes, then it will bounce back and fourth between 3G, a small circle, and LTE. It's been going on for about a week now and it's just becoming irritating because my messages are taking longer to send, and my iMessage is constantly bouncing between blue and green. I've tried resetting the network, rebooting my iPhone, turning on an off LTE. I just don't know if its the new iOS update, a Verzion issue or if my phone is defected. Any suggestions?

 

 

Oh and little extra information. My other apple products like my iPad and MacBook are connected to the wifi perfectly without the issue of loosing the connection.

 

Thanks! Please help!


View the original article here

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét