Pages

Thứ Bảy, 9 tháng 3, 2013

missing information after restored from back up

I had an iPhone 4 traded it in, prior to trading it in I synced it via the cloud but not to my computer.  When I got my phone from Sprint they started the restore process for me and said that it could take a little while but if I was missing any information after about a day or so to come back and they could help.  Well after waiting a couple days and calling numerous times to sprint I gave up and went back into the store.  Unfortunaly, some how my old phone was wiped before I came back.  I then called 1-800-MYAPPLE for help, COMPLETELY UNHELPFUL!  To shorten this story up, my new phone shows that I have 2.5 GB of data stored in the cloud and my new phone only has 35MB, I have all my contacts, all of my calendar info, half my notes, half my pics, none of my videos, and none of my reminders.  The new phone has iOS 6.1.2 and I believe the old phone had iOS 6.1.1.  How do I get the remaing info from my old phone?!  I don't care if I have to download it to a computer or my phone it doesn't have to be on my new phone.  Someone please help! 


View the original article here

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét