Pages

Thứ Hai, 16 tháng 9, 2013

I can not get ringtone to appear in itunes 11

Hey guys...this is my problem...I have downloaded a ringtone from the itunes store. I have enabled the ringtone folder in the library( it appears as "TONES" rather than "ringtones". I have selected "add file to library" ...in short I have followed everyone's directions to get this ringtone to appear in the "tones folder" in the library. It will not! it downloads from the itunes store as an m4r file and whether you double click it, add file to tones, manually try to drag and drop or whatever it just will not appear in "tones"

 

I know I am not the only one with this problem! Is it itunes11? Is it me or am I missing a step? I am spending too much time on this..

 

If anyone has the correct answer please help with step by step instructions. I haven't even got to the point of connecting my iphone 5 to itunes to sync it..

 

Thanks


View the original article here

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét