Pages

Thứ Hai, 16 tháng 9, 2013

I cannot install and sync apps on my iphone 5 64GB via iTunes!!!

Dear,

 

I have a problem and I have searched here and in google to find a solution, but there was not any solution.

I have windows 8 enterprise, and I tunes 11(updated) and also iphone 5 64gb. I downloded  apps from itunes store, when I wanted ti istall and sync them, apparently scronization is succeed but no apps install on my iphone. BUT when I try to install with the other software like a iFunbox, very easy installed. I would like to install through the itunes but its impossible.

I have dine a lot of ways: restart my phone, updated my itunes, uninstall itunes and again installed, authorised my computer with iphone.,,, and unfortunately doesnt work.

So i would like if some body had this experince please tell me how to solve this problem!!

 

Thank you so much

 

Best Regards,

Hamed


View the original article here

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét