Apologies as this has been discussed before but none of the solutions are working.
- iMac 20inch early 2008 OSX 10.8.4
- Running latest version of iTunes 11.0.4
- Running latest verion of IOS 6.1.4 on iPhones
- Running latest version of IOS 6.1.3 on iPad
None of our devices show in iTunes,
- 2 x iPhone 5's
- 1 x iPhone 4
- 1 x iPod touch
- 1 x iPad
To date I've:
- Reset all devices
- Restarted iTunes
- Rebooted the MAC
- Used every original Apple sync cable we have (4)
- Tried all 3 USB ports in the rear of the MAC
All to no avail.
Can anyone help?