Pages

Thứ Hai, 16 tháng 9, 2013

Unknown Error at iTunes Start on Windows 7

I am getting "An unknown error occurred (-42110)" dialog box every time I start iTunes for Windows 7 (v 11.0.2.26).  Does not seem to cause any major issues but would like to know how to stop or fix it.  Any ideas?  I do connect several devices to this instance, inlcuding iPhone 5, 4s, 4 and iPod Nano.  I have tried reinstalling iTunes but it did not work.

 

Update:  I found a post that solved this for me...  Here's the summary:

 

Basically it is a windows administration error.  You have to be an admin on your machine to do this.  Follow these steps:

 

  1. Richt click on iTunes Shortcut Icon
  2. Select Properties
  3. Select Compatibility Tab
  4. Last Item is "Privledge Level" > Check the box that says "Run this program as Administrator"
  5. Select [OK]

 

Many thanks to mmedina_labeo for her post that helped me solve this.

TS1707 Re: error 42110

Mar 21, 2013 1:07 PM (in response to profbuddyluv)


View the original article here

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét