Pages

Thứ Hai, 9 tháng 9, 2013

iPhone breaking earphones?

This might sound crazy, but I think my phone is breaking my earphone speakers. So I had bought some of the new Earpods and used them on my iPod for 6 months. Then I got an iPhone 5 and used those same earpods, not the ones that came with my phone. I was keeping those in case I needed them. I hope you are following. Finally those old 9 month earpods broke. One side stopped playing, the left side in particular. Then I opened the earpods that came with my phone. One week after using them the left side earpod faded, just like my first pair. All of my settings are the same. I listen to music with a lot of bass and I have the 'Bass Booster' equalizer set on my phone. Is this what is causing my earpods to fade? I'd really appreciate it if someone could reply because I live in the USA and I'm in Canada for the next 3 weeks.


View the original article here

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét